In this course, I'll teach you:
- How to identify your story's global genre so that you'll be able to write a story that works AND deliver the key scenes and conventions that readers will be expecting from a story like yours.
- How to craft a cast of three-dimensional characters that readers will love (or love to hate) AND how to develop a believable world for them to live in (whether your story takes place in the real world or not).
- How to create a flexible outline for your story so that you won't waste your words or spend and endless amount of time writing a story that's going nowhere (or that isn't properly developed).
- How to uncover the theme of your story AND how to weave this special message throughout your story so that your first draft feels like a cohesive story.
- How to write a scene that works AND what to do with backstory and exposition to avoid info-dumping.
- and SO MUCH MORE...
See what other writers have said...
"Thanks to Savannah, I went from having a disorganized bunch of pages to a cohesive first draft. She knew the ins and outs of my genre and was able to tell me exactly what I needed to do to meet the reader's expectations. The support was excellent and her feedback was honest, constructive, and easy to understand. I highly recommend working with her!"
This course removed the overwhelm of writing a book by giving me the exact steps I needed to take to finish my draft. By not having to worry about what to do next, I was finally able to concentrate on my story and make actual progress. Now, I'm proud to say that I have a finished draft, and I'm currently seeking representation for my book!
"Savannah helped me finish a novel that I had been working on for five years—I can’t believe it! I started writing this story multiple times but could never get past the first few chapters. I was constantly feeling overwhelmed, near tears, and frustrated with my lack of progress. With Savannah’s help, I was able to finish a draft and have fun with my writing again."
Get on the Waitlist!
Enter your name and email below to get on the wait list. You'll be the first to know when doors open again.