With 1:1 Book Coaching, you'll get guidance, feedback, and support on your story as you write it. You'll learn the fundamental principles and essential storytelling skills that, when developed and used properly, make writing a novel so much easier.
Here's a reminder of what you'll get:
- Four weeks of private, one-on-one book coaching.
- Guidance and accountability in the form of weekly deadlines so that you stay focused and on track.
- Specific and actionable feedback on up to 10 pages each week so that you can improve your story as you write forward.
- Friendly and empathetic support from someone who knows what it takes to write a story that works.
- Additional resources and materials curated specifically for you and your story. These might include genre cheat sheets or articles to read for further study.
Please note: Book Coaching does NOT include a line edit, copy edit, or a proofread. We will be focusing on the big picture elements of your story rather than any grammatical or technical mistakes.
Please note: The "basic" Book Coaching package does NOT include unlimited email support or a 1-hour phone call each week.
Questions? Send me a message at [email protected]