Scenes are the building blocks of story. If you can learn how to write a great scene, then you are definitely capable of writing great story—and this workshop will help you get there!
In this 90-minute workshop, you'll learn things like:
- What a scene is (and more importantly, what a scene is not)
- 3 reasons you should write your story in scenes, not chapters (and what's the difference between scenes and chapters)
- How your story's genre can inform (and crystalize) the arc of change you create within each one of your scenes
- The three different perspectives you can look at each one of your scenes through (and how each of these perspectives can help you write a really impactful story)
- Examples from stories like Murder on the Orient Express, The Silence of the Lambs, The Ballerinas, The Duke & I, and Harry Potter & the Sorcerer’s Stone
- And even more...
Whether you've completed a novel and need to revise it, or if you're just starting out, this workshop will give a checklist of things to look out for on a scene-by-scene basis to ensure your story shines.
Please note: Due to the virtual nature of this product, no refunds will be issued. Thank you for your understanding!