This course will teach you how to confidently write a story you feel proud of without the crippling self-doubt, frustration, and overwhelm that stops most writers in their tracks.
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned from coaching authors across all genres, and channeled it into a comprehensive, step-by-step implementation program that not only teaches you the high-level theory behind writing a story that works, how to EXECUTE what you’re learning, too. This program includes:
- 30 lessons, across 6 modules, with step-by-step guidance on how to plan, outline, and write a high-quality first draft
- Practical worksheets that accompany each lesson so you can make progress on your draft as you learn
- Access to the FAQ library that houses answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about writing a book
- Bonus #1: The Writer's Guide to Finding and Developing Better Story Ideas - This guide will help you flesh out your idea so that it's strong enough to support a full-length novel
- Bonus #2: 8-weeks inside The Story Lab membership - This is a private community full of committed writers, just like you. This is where you can get feedback, accountability, and support as you work through the course
- Bonus #3: The Next Steps DIY Editing Checklist - This guide will show you what to focus on first, second, and third when it comes time to revise your messy first draft